Dear Miss Kopp, 6 (Kopp Sisters Novel #6) (Hardcover)
Search for Books or E-books
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Kopp Sisters Novel series.
- #1: Girl Waits with Gun (A Kopp Sisters Novel #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Lady Cop Makes Trouble (A Kopp Sisters Novel #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Miss Kopp's Midnight Confessions (A Kopp Sisters Novel #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Miss Kopp Just Won't Quit (A Kopp Sisters Novel #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Kopp Sisters on the March (A Kopp Sisters Novel #5) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #7: Miss Kopp Investigates (A Kopp Sisters Novel #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
Split apart by the war effort, the indomitable Kopp sisters take on saboteurs and spies and stand up to the Army brass as they face the possibility that their life back home will never be the same. The U.S. has finally entered World War I. Constance, the oldest of the Kopp sisters, is doing intelligence work on the home front for the Bureau of Investigation while youngest sister and aspiring actress, Fleurette, travels across the country entertaining troops with song and dance. Meanwhile, at an undisclosed location in France, Norma oversees her thwarted pigeon project for the Army Signal Corps. When her roommate, a nurse at the American field hospital, is accused of stealing essential medical supplies, the intrepid Norma is on the case to find the true culprit. Determined to maintain their sometimes-scratchy family bonds across the miles, the far-flung sisters try to keep each other in their lives. But the world has irrevocably changed--when will the sisters be together again? Told through letters, Dear Miss Kopp weaves the stories of real-life women a century ago, proving once again that "any novel that features the Kopp sisters is going to be a riotous, unforgettable adventure" (Bustle).
About the Author
AMY STEWART is the New York Times best-selling author of the acclaimed Kopp Sisters series, which began with Girl Waits with Gun. Her six nonfiction books include The Drunken Botanist and Wicked Plants. She and her husband own a bookstore called Eureka Books.