Feng Shui So Easy a Child Can Do It (Paperback)
Search for Books or E-books
Imagine a life where things go right ninety percent of the time, with less stress, more productivity, and greater prosperity. Think that's not possible? Think again Feng Shui expert Pat Heydlauff can show you how.
In Feng Shui So Easy a Child Can Do It, Pat Heydlauff takes you to the heart of what Feng Shui is ... and what it isn't. Drawing on over two decades of research and personal experience, Heydlauff shares the principles for achieving balance and peace in all areas of life. You'll discover how to:
- Bring positive energy into your life by clearing the clutter and chaos
- Create a peaceful refuge at home by using Feng Shui color and d cor placement principles
- Revitalize your relationships by creating balanced relationship energy
- Boost your mood and self-confidence by energizing your wardrobe
- Deepen your spiritual life by utilizing positive energy to support you and your beliefs while revitalizing your heart and soul
- Enhance your professional success and productivity by aligning your thoughts, actions, and surroundings
In each chapter, Heydlauff offers real solutions that you can implement immediately, even on a limited budget. Her easy-to-follow plan will enable you to take control of your life, reduce your stress, and increase your productivity. Whatever your goal, the result will be a more calm, prosperous, and peace-filled you.