Uninvited Bible Study Guide: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely (Paperback)
Search for Books or E-books
Email or call for price.
Do you ever feel left out, lonely, less than loved? Most of us have. Many of us do now... Sometimes you simply need to be reminded how loved you really are--that every day, with every breath, you are loved with such precision that every hair, every molecule of you is known, counted, invited, and welcomed.
This six-session video study guide (DVD/streaming video sold separately) is that reminder. Best-selling author and speaker Lysa TerKeurst will walk you through the Holy Land in order to come closer to Jesus' words that will help you enter a place of healing and new perspective. You and your group are invited to:
- Explore the roots of rejection and learn practical ways to process your pain in a safe space.
- Dwell on the majestic declarations of God's love in the Bible.
- Discover a deep assurance of your adoption into Christ's family that leads to new life.
Be a part of this biblical learning process of "living loved." Uninvited will remind you and your group that you are destined for a love that can never be diminished, tarnished, shaken, or taken--a love that does not reject or uninvite.
This study guide is packed with Bible teaching and includes guided video notes, group discussion questions, and between-session personal studies.
- Living Loved
- Empty or Full?
- The Yoke of God Is Freedom
- Set Apart
- Remembering God's Presence
- Lessons from the Olive
- Bonus Session: Review and Celebration (No video)
Designed for use with the Uninvited Video Study (9781400205981), sold separately.