Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover)
Search for Books or E-books
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy and Bean: #1 (Ivy & Bean #1) (Library Binding): $29.78
- #2: Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Prebound): $18.48
- #3: Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record: #3 (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $29.78
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Prebound): $18.48
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): $18.48
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Ivy and Bean Get to Work! (Book 12) (Ivy & Bean #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
Watch out, you diabolical masterminds! There's a new detective on Pancake Court: Bean! She laughs at danger! She solves even the most mysterious mysteries! What? There aren't any mysteries? Then Bean and her assistant, Ivy, will make some!
About the Author
Annie Barrows is the author of many children's books, including the Ivy + Bean series and The Magic Half, as well as several books for adults, including the bestselling novel The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters.
Sophie Blackall has illustrated over 20 books for children and adults. Her illustrations have won awards ranging from the Ezra Jack Keats Award, the BCCB Blue Ribbon Picture Book Award, and the Founders Award from the Society of Illustrators and can be found everywhere from the New York Times to the transit posters on the New York Subway. Originally from Australia, she now lives in Brooklyn.
"Another fun-filled conundrum for these beloved characters."--The San Francisco Chronicle
"Only a stooge couldn't love Ivy and Bean."-Kirkus Reviews
"These early chapter books continue to please: cleverly entertaining stories, and illustrations to match."-The Horn Book Magazine