DAT Prep Plus 2023-2024: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Search for Books or E-books
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
Kaplan's DAT Prep Plus 2023–2024 provides the test-taking strategies, realistic practice, and expert guidance you need to score higher on the Dental Admissions Test. Our comprehensive subject review reflects recent changes to the blueprint of the exam, question types, and test interface. You'll get two full-length practice DATs and expert tips to help you face Test Day with confidence.
We're so confident that DAT Prep Plus offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the DAT that we guarantee it: after studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the DAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- Two updated full-length, online practice exams for test-like practice
- Study-planning guidance
- More than 600 practice questions for every subject, with detailed answers and explanations
- 12-page full-color study sheets for high-yield review on the go
- A guide to the current DAT Blueprint so you know exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Comprehensive review of all of the content covered on the DAT
- Our books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.