The Spirit-Filled Follower of Jesus (Design for Discipleship #2) (Paperback)
Search for Books or E-books
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Design for Discipleship series.
- #1: Your Life in Christ (Design for Discipleship #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Faith: A Journey with God (Design for Discipleship 2.0 #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Character of a Follower of Jesus (Design for Discipleship #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Foundations for Faith (Design for Discipleship #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Growing in Discipleship (Design for Discipleship #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Our Hope in Christ: A Chapter Analysis Study of 1 Thessalonians (Design for Discipleship #7) (Paperback): $9.99
Over 7 Million Sold in the Series
Learn firsthand what it means to be a modern disciple of Christ. This series is perfect for individual study, one-on-one discipleship, or small groups. Go in order or choose the topic that best fits your need.
In the 5 sessions of this revised Design for Discipleship study, learn what it means to be filled by the Spirit so that obedience, Bible study, prayer, fellowship, and witnessing become natural, meaningful aspects of your life. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
About the Author
Dallas Willard Ph.D. is a professor in the School of Philosophy at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. He is the author of several books, including the award-winning Renovation of the Heart and The Divine Conspiracy. He and his wife, Jane, live in Southern California.
Don Simpson is a senior developmental editor for NavPress. He helped launch Discipleship Journal, The Small Group Letter, and co-founded Helmers & Howard Publishers.