Chicken Soup for the Soul: Miracles Happen: 101 Inspirational Stories about Hope, Answered Prayers, and Divine Intervention (Paperback)
Search for Books or E-books
Miracles happen every day—we just have to look to see them. These powerful stories will give you hope and deepen your faith.
These 101 amazing stories prove that miracles happen, every day, to people from all walks of life. You will find hope and faith in these tales of answered prayers, divine intervention, miraculous healing, angels, and messages from heaven. Among the 101 miracles, you’ll share the joy and inspiration of:
- A blind mother and her long lost daughter are reunited after they recognize each other’s music at a jam session where they both happen to be playing.
- Rescue workers can’t save a college student stuck in a cave for two days until he prays to God and is suddenly released from a rock crevice.
- A daughter, distraught after she loses her late mother’s wedding ring in New Jersey, miraculously finds the ring two and a half years later in Jamaica.
- A woman’s disturbing dream about a burning staircase leads her to move her friend’s birthday celebration, saving them from a horrific fire at the original location.
- A woman finds signs from her beloved father after he dies, including a raffle ticket with his old house number on it that wins her $10,000 for her wedding.
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Amy Newmark is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.