Star Wars: The Padawan Cookbook: Kid-Friendly Recipes from a Galaxy Far, Far Away (Hardcover)
Search for Books or E-books
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Show your little ones the ways of the Force, and the kitchen, with this cookbook filled with fun and delicious recipes for young Jedi!
Discover a galaxy of flavor with Star Wars: The Padawan Cookbook, the ultimate guide to cooking for kids! This fun cookbook is packed with a variety of Star Wars-inspired dishes that budding Jedi will love. Featuring full-color photography, this accessible cookbook is the perfect way to instill young Star Wars fans with a passion for cooking.
• COOK WITH YOUR PADAWAN: Just as Padawans must complete Jedi Trials as part of their training, so too will your budding chef master escalating levels of difficulty in this cookbook.
• 50 DELICIOUS RECIPES: With recipes such as Mudhorn Egg Noodles, Ahsoka’s Jelly Cubes, and Bantha Milk Slushies, this cookbook combines the adventure of Star Wars with the delicious recipes of expert chef Jenn Fujikawa.
• TEACH CHILDREN THE SCIENCE OF COOKING: Featuring fascinating supplementary content covering physics, nutrition, and chemistry, children will become as immersed in the science of cooking as they are in the Star Wars galaxy.
• TRANSPORT YOUR KITCHEN TO A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Fans of Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, and more will love creating dishes inspired by Star Wars films, as well as live action and animated television shows.
• THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR STAR WARS COLLECTION: Pair the recipes in Star Wars: The Padawan Cookbook with dishes from Insight Editions’ line of Star Wars cookbooks, including Star Wars: The Life Day Cookbook, Star Wars: Galactic Baking, and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook.
About the Author
Jenn Fujikawa is a lifestyle and pop culture author, content creator, and host. Jenn is the author of multiple fandom-based books and has created content for Disney, Ghostbusters, Lucasfilm, Marvel, and more. For more of her recipes check out her instagram @justjennrecipes.
Liz Heinecke has loved science since she was old enough to inspect her first butterfly. After working in molecular biology research for ten years, she left the lab to kick off a new chapter in her life, journaling about science adventures with her three kids on KitchenPantryScientist.com.
Liz shares her enthusiasm for science via her website, regular TV appearances, speaking engagements, and her books: Kitchen Science Lab for Kids (Quarry Books), Outdoor Science Lab for Kids (Quarry Books), STEAM Lab for Kids (Quarry Books), Star Wars Maker Lab (DK), Kitchen Science Lab for Kids, Edible Edition (Quarry Books), The Kitchen Pantry Scientist: Chemistry for Kids (Quarry Books), The Kitchen Pantry Scientist: Biology for Kids (Quarry Books), and “RADIANT: The Dancer, The Scientist and a Friendship Forged in Light”(Grand Central Publishing.)
Most days, you’ll find Liz at home in Minnesota— reading, writing, creating science experiments, singing, and occasionally playing the banjo. Liz graduated from Luther College with a B.A. in art and received her master’s degree in bacteriology from the University of Wisconsin, Madison.