The Native American Herbalism Encyclopedia - A Complete Medical Herbs Handbook: Discover How to Find and Grow Forgotten Herbs and The Secrets of Nativ (Paperback)
Search for Books or E-books
Email or call for price.
"All plants are our brothers and sisters. They talk to us and if we listen, we can hear them" - Arapaho proverb
Do you know that of the more than 17000 plant species that constitute the North American flora, 2800 plants of all taxa were used and continue to be used for medicinal purposes by various Native American societies?
The medicinal and herbal knowledge of the Native American tribes have for too long been forgotten by history: the purpose of this book is to bring back to life their medicinal wisdom and profound knowledge of herbal remedies.
With this book on your shelf, a rich heritage of herbal craftsmanship and herbal tradition is at your fingertips.
Bring it along in your nature walks: this book will guide through the identification process, wildcrafting, and even transplanting in your own garden of herbs that are widely found, but woefully disregarded.
With The Native American Herbalism Encyclopedia you will discover:
- The traditional and modern uses of 44 North American plants
- The rich spiritual history of Native American Herbalism
- A complete step by step guide to over 100 tried, tested, and proven recipes to heal all major ailments
- How to grow and care for your very own medicinal herbs
- An easy guide to identify wild herbs with helpful illustrations
- The medicinal parts and best uses for all major medicinal herbs
- How to heal common ailments like Acne, Allergies, Back Pain, Sinusitis etc. (read all about it from page 105)
- How to become the perfect herbalist, with easy decoctions and amazing salves for all seasonal ailments and chronic diseases
- And much more...
This handy encyclopedia will guide you from the field to the table in your journey to become a considerate, respectful, and skilled herbalist.
Take the first step towards a healthier, more holistic way of life. Free yourself from the shackles of modern medicine and its symptom-driven approach. Listen to the nature around you as our ancestors so wisely did and learn to heal yourself in a natural way
Are you ready to discover the amazing gifts that our forests and fields can offer us?
Then click on "Buy now" to start your journey today