How to win friends and Influence People (Paperback)
Search for Books or E-books
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This calendar's daily quotes succinctly distill sage advice and time-tested principles to help you get along with people and succeed in all walks of life.
Based on the international bestselling book of the same name, this desk calendar includes time-tested principles such as:
- Six ways to make people like you.
- Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking.
- Nine ways to change people without arousing resentment.
- Tear-off pages (blank on reverse)
- Day/date reference on each page
- Official major world holidays
- Plastic easel backer for desk or tabletop display
About the Author
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a "simple country boy" from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre. Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.