Whether you own a cottage that you visit on weekends or rent one for a week-long vacation, “headin’ to the cabin” is more than a time-honored tradition among Midwesterners. Simply put, it’s part of who we are. And what better way to experience all that “up north” has to offer than through a day hike?
Now comes the only complete guide to the county’s great day hiking trails: “Headin' to the Cabin: Day Hiking Trails of Northeast Minnesota.” With one tap of the screen, you can:
• Plan a day of fun family-friendly activities
• Learn the best places for day hiking the North Shore
• Discover waterfalls and great vistas
• Explore the National Park Service's longest scenic riverway
• Find directions, parking lots and more!
“Headin’ to the Cabin: Day Hiking Trails of Northeastern Minnesota,” is the indispensable guide to anyone who owns or rents a cabin on or near the St. Croix River, the North Shore and the Arrowhead, describing trails in Chisago, Pine, Carlton, St. Louis, Lake, and Cook counties.